12. Crops require less land than livestock, easing global starvation and conflict.
11. Going vegetarian helps put a stop to rain forest destruction.
10. Vegetarians don’t have to worry about getting parasites from undercooked meat. And worries about mad cow disease are also a thing of the past.
9. With an ever expanding array of vegetarian-catering stores, including Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods Market, it’s easier than ever to try the lifestyle.
8. Vegetarians tend to eat a richer, more varied diet.
7. Quitting meat can help lower your cholesterol.
6. Going vegetarian can add three to six years to your life! 
5. Reductions in dairy and meat can lower allergies and PMS symptoms, according to multiple studies.
4. Studies show vegetarians have better sex! 
3. Vegetarians tend to be slender and attractive — many celebrated celebs are vegetarians or vegans.
2. Recent research has proven even “primitive” animals like crabs can feel pain.
1. Meat is not a natural part of the human diet — humans can’t properly digest uncooked meat, though uncooked veggies are a tasty treat!
A special thanks to these informative sources…
 NursingDegree.net: “57 Health Benefits of going vegan”
 New York Post: “NBC Pulls Sexually Themed PETA Superbowl Commercial”
 MSNBC : “Lobsters and crabs feel pain, study shows”
Pic: Sunny, a runner-up in PETA’s “Sexiest Vegetarian Next Door 2009″